Athletes’ Training Center Sports Performance & Physical Therapy is looking for an experienced full-time Director of Performance who is a passionate self-starter willing to lead a team of performance coaches and take ownership of the performance division to deliver the following outcomes:
- Quickly acquire the knowledge and skills to independently run division operations, including the sales systems.
- Provide leadership and development of a coaching staff with immediate influence on creating an atmosphere of energy, technique cueing, and accountability.
- Create and implement a movement, power, strength, and energy system curriculum that allows athletes to build skill and technique mastery as they mature in training experience and age.
- Improve the free trial and trial membership closing rates and consistently achieve a positive net member rate each month.
- Grow the division revenue by 15% each year to meet strategic company goals.
Additionally, the applicant should be experienced and comfortable with prospecting and business growth demands, as well as managing and leading a team of professionals in multiple facilities. This person should have a thirst for continuous self-development and knowledge acquisition, represent the field of strength and conditioning in a professional manner, enjoy helping others articulate and reach goals, and be willing to learn and follow company philosophy.
The Director of Performance must also excel in the areas required of the Performance Coach position and be able to coach, motivate, and inspire sports performance and adult fitness clients, lead effective training sessions, and conduct client evaluations.
Minimum requirements include a Bachelor’s degree and an ATC, CSCS, PES, or similar certification and first aid/CPR training. Experience in a private training facility or private business is a plus.
How to Apply – If you believe you are the ideal candidate, please submit a cover letter and resume to Danielle Kleber, ATC, Vice-President of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Athletes’ Training Center, 13809 Industrial Road, Omaha, NE 68137.