We are excited to partner with the Jr. Titan Football organization!
Summer training is open to all 6th – 8th grade Jr. Titan football players. Each player will be able to train two sessions per week from June 3rd through August 3rd and each session is one hour in length. Sessions should be scheduled in advance.
To register, complete the form below.
Please Note: Because the cost of training is included in the registration fee, all athletes registering for the strength and conditioning program must also be registered as a Jr. Titan football player. Those not meeting this requirement will not be able to schedule sessions until their registration is completed with the Jr. Titan organization.
You will be returned to this page once you complete the registration form.
See below for answers to the most common questions you might have, but contact Danielle Kleber at 402-932-7111 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is there a cost for training? No, the fees for training were included in player registration with the Jr. Titans.
- What are the dates for training? Training will begin the week of June 3rd and the last week of training will be the week of August 3rd. There will be no training sessions the week of July 1st.
- How will scheduling work? You can schedule different days and times each week or you can schedule a standing appointment each week. There will be both morning and evening sessions available.
- How do I schedule sessions? You may schedule using the online system or you can schedule in person or by phone with our front desk team. All athletes must have an account with our scheduling platform MindBody Online which will be created for you after registration.
- Where will the training sessions take place? Each session will be hosted at Athletes’ Training Center’s Papillion facility at 310 E Gold Coast Rd, Ste 113, Papillion, NE 68046. It is located in the Midlands Place shopping center on the southeast corner of 84th St and Hwy 370.
- I don’t want to register online, what do I do? You can contact Danielle at the above contact information and she can take your registration over the phone.