Whitney Larsen, RD, LMNT Positive Nutrition
Recipe adapted from hyvee.com
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 (1.90 ounce) package pre-baked mini fillo shells
- 1 (5.3oz) carton raspberry Greek yogurt
- 15 fresh raspberries
- Melt chocolate chips on HIGH in microwave, stirring every 20 seconds until melted.
- Spoon approximately 1/2 tsp chocolate in bottom of each fillo shell, spreading up onto
- sides of shell. Chill in freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spoon raspberry Greek yogurt into fillo shells. Top each shell with a raspberry.
- Drizzle melted chocolate onto top of raspberry yogurt mixture for garnish.
Whitney Larsen, RD, LMNT – Positive Nutrition of Omaha