Whitney Larsen, RD, LMNT Positive Nutrition
Recipe Adapted from: staysnached.com
*Image source: staysnached.com
- 1.5 pounds skinless chicken breasts
- 2 medium sweet potatoes sliced into circular pieces
- 2-3 cups brussels sprouts chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1-2 tsps low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp McCormick’s Grill Mates BBQ Seasoning
- McCormick’s Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Drizzle the soy sauce over the chicken. Season the chicken with the BBQ seasoning, chicken seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken in a Ziploc bag and add to the fridge while prepping the veggies.
- Add the sliced sweet potatoes to a bowl. Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil. Sprinkle cinnamon throughout.
- Add foil to a sheet pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place Brussels sprouts on sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the sweet potatoes and chicken onto the sheet pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the food to cool.
- Place the chicken on a cutting board horizontally. Slice the chicken into small pieces.
Whitney Larsen, RD, LMNT – Positive Nutrition of Omaha