Athletes’ Training Center understands the needs that college and professional athletes have during the off-season to prepare themselves for the next season and a long career. To meet those needs, Athletes’ Training Center integrates performance training, physical therapy, manual therapy, nutrition and sports psychology all within our facility.
Regardless of where you are on the spectrum of health and performance, our medically guided training programs and supplemental services will take you where you need to be physically and mentally so you can perform at the highest level day in and day out. Here are just a few highlights of our program:
- Direct communication with your school’s or team’s medical staff and strength coaches
- Thorough physical and performance evaluations to design your specific program
- Two, Three, or Four Day individualized training program consisting of a multiplanar movement warm-up, plyometric training, speed development, strength training, and sport specific energy system development
- Integrated manual therapy including Graston, Active Release Therapy, Gua Sha, and Trigger Point therapy
- Nutritional consultation with our sports dietitian
- World class facility with all every tool needed to increase speed, quickness, and power
- Experienced, certified strength and conditioning (CSCS) coaches who have trained athletes in MLB, NFL, and Division 1 sports
Email Danielle at email@example.com or call either of our facilities today to schedule a time to come see our facilities and meet our team.