Whitney Larsen, RD, LMNT Positive Nutrition
Recipe from – www.hy-vee.com
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 C chopped onion
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- ½ C chopped red bell pepper
- ½ C chopped green bell pepper
- 2 C low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (15.8 oz.) great northern beans
- 1 can (10 oz.) diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- Cook turkey, onion and seasoning in stock pot over medium heat until turkey is browned and onion is tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Serve with desired toppings
Whitney Larsen, RD, LMNT – Positive Nutrition of Omaha